Thanks for checking in Sally! I think that Weight Loss Buddies is really a catch-all for the overall health stuff that we all face. Weight is just one small piece of the puzzle. Never feel like a topic is not your to share about!
I actually eat very healthy....just too much :) I love lots of different veggies and eat almost all of them except brussel sprouts, parsnips and kale. I think there have been a few things at play lately....
1. I have my brother living with me me so I am making "man friendly" meals and therefore eating heavier than I usually do. I also eat more when there is someone else there.
2. I have been exercising at night and therefore eating late 3 nights per week. Also, I am missing some exercise sessions due to evening committments.
3. Way too many treats at the office lately.
4. I simply love food, love eating out and love trying new things. I simply need to reign in my portion sizes.
5. you hit the nail on the head about winter blahs and comfort eating. Doing it in spades!
Yes, yesterday was the first day of spring but here is what it looked like...
I am really tired of this horsing around. I am going to San Diego for two weeks at the beginnig of April so hopefully it will be better when I get back. For now, highways are closed, there are accidents all over the city and everyone is just plain grouchy!
I will check in later, time to get to work!